Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for visiting our website to learn more about BM&A services and how we can be your business solutions provider. Over the years we have met with business owners in many different industries and listed below are the most common questions and answers. View Business Tips for additional information that your business can benefit from.
1. I’m really good at what I do, but marketing and Sales is not my strength nor do I have the time to do marketing or sales. What do you suggest I do?
2. How long should I plan to have marketing efforts?
3. I have hired experienced sales people and they are not achieving the sales goals that are set for them and we experience a lot of turnover. What can I do?
4. What are the benefits of having a website?
5. My employees have been with our company for years and we are like family. One of our managers was promoted from sales and is extremely dependable, although she didn’t have any prior management experience. My concern is there is a continuation of conflict between the rest of the team and the manager. The situation doesn’t ever get resolved and we have had one-on-one meetings with the manager and the employees as well as group meetings? What do you suggest?
6. Why is branding so important?
7. How do I recognize my company is in need of a turnaround?
8. How can a business have an effective turnaround?
9. How can our company benefit from email marketing?